Maud Cunningham founded the Language People in 2012. Maud has vast experience in organising language programs having managed her school in Germany for 10 years before returning to Ireland. The Language People strives to provide the best quality language learning programs at competitive prices for both young and old in a safe location, on the beautiful south-east coast of Ireland. Programs are both educational and enjoyable, taught by experienced and dedicated tutors. We prize the values of language learning and so work diligently to ensure all our students benefit extensively from the courses we provide. We ensure this by tailoring each course and class to the individuals’ requirements and ambitions.
Dungarvan is a busy town with access to vast amenities ranging from sport and drama to many historical and cultural sites. Students have the opportunity to engage in activities such as water sports, horse riding, tennis, soccer, golf and Gaelic games. Cultural and enjoyable excursions are a vital part of programs we provide at the language people.
– Dedicated & experienced team
– Programs for all ages
– Tailored to meet individual requirements
– Modern and diverse teaching methods
– Cultural and educational activities
– Enthusiastic activity coordinators
– Carefully selected and Police vetted Host Families
– Safe and friendly location
– 2 ½ Hours from Dublin Airport & 1 hour from Cork Airport
– Reasonably Priced