French for Leaving Cert
French tuition for Leaving Cert students provides support for students who may be struggling in a larger class or for students wishing to optimise their chance to achieve a higher grade in the Leaving Cert exam. Each class is carefully planned and centred on the Leaving Cert. curriculum and all of the areas relevant to the exam, such as reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and pronunciation. Students will develop confidence in using and speaking in French, as French will be spoken as much as possible throughout the year. The oral exam will be a major focus of the classes as students do not generally benefit from personalised conversational practice in a classroom environment.
- – Work on a one-to-one basis or in groups of 2-4 students
- – Be given individual attention
- – Be provided with excellent notes
- – Become familiar with all necessary grammatical structures
- – Be provided with vocabulary and phrases which will help them to achieve higher marks
- – Speak French and continually practice topics covered in the exam